Aerobic Biocomposting System
Aerobic Biocomposting System
Product Code : ACS 14
Brand Name : JAY ENTERPRISES
We are a reliable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Aerobic Biocomposting System. This is a profitable fertilizer, which is hugely used and applauded in traditional farming. It can be used as organic manure for organic farming, owing to its vast features, this is widely used by varied sugar factories for aerobic composting of press mud and distillery spent wash. Further, our Aerobic Biocomposting System contains carefully isolated bacterial and fungal strains of the following species.
It is a very effective consortium of bacterial and fungal species. These microbes are selected on basis of their effectiveness to decompose cellulose matter to organic compost, which is very essential as fertilizer/manure in agriculture. Our composting system also plays a vital role in efficient management of spent wash for sugar factories with distilleries. Based on advance technology, our range is effective product for composting of agricultural waste / residues (all types of dried plants, stems, leaves, stalks, etc) to produce very good quality farm yard manure.
- Trichoderma resie
- Aspergillus oryzae
- Aspergillus niger
- Bacillus subtilis
Dosage guidelines for Super culture:
- The strains are selected through rigorous selection criteria. Together these strains produce various cellulytic enzymes such as cellulose, hemicellulase, pectinase and other enzymes such as amylase, betaglucanase, which are vital for composting of sugar factory press mud and other cellulytic wastes. Every strain is either thermophillic or mesophilic in nature. As a result, they are able to withstand the high temperatures (70 - 80Ã‚° C) during the composting process.
- In order to use super culture effectively the following points must be considered:
- The waste to be decomposed should be shredded into pieces not more then 2 inch in size.
- The waste should be spread in windrow/ heap form of approximately 3 ft x 3 ft.
- The moisture content of the waste should be about 15-35%.
- Super culture should be uniformly mixed or sprayed on the heaps with turning.
- After the application of super culture the heap mush be turned periodically in every 3-4 days for effective and fast composting.
- The completion of composting should be judged properly. Usually a fall in temperature to room temperature, absence of any foul ammonia like smell and brown humus like color are common properties to be noted to judge the completion of composting.
Directions of Use:
- For farm yard manure like cow dung 1 Kg per ton.
- For press mud -1.5-2.0 Kg per ton.
- For plant wastes such as dry leaves, stems, etc 2-3 Kg per ton.
- For City / Municipal waste - 1-1.5 Kg per ton.
Recommended dosage: 2 Kg. / acre. Product Advantage:
- Mix 10 gms of Bio-vert in 1 litre of water ( 150 gms per pump.)
- To prepare slurry, at one time miox only required quantity in spray tank and ahake well. Spray immediately after preparation on soil and leaves. Spray to wet the leaves on both the sides.
- Can be applied at any stageof crop development (preseedling, vegetable growth, fruiting.)
- Eliminates the use of costly and harmful chemical insecticides.
- Leaves no residue in the food.
- Can be used at all stages of plant growth.
- Do not mix with chemical pesticides or insecticides at the time of application.
- Store in cool place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Verticillium Leccani : 1.5%
- Moisture : 8.0 %
- W/W carrier ( Talc) : 90.5 %
- Binder : 0.5 %
- Potency : 1x109 CFU when Packed.