|Home||» Products||» Bio-Fungicide & Pesticides||» Biovert Fertilizers|
Product Code : 10
We are a major Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Biovert Fertilizers. These are accessible at most affordable prices in variegated packaging options. Biovert – Fertilizers of our company effectively eliminate the use of costly chemical insecticides, these leaves no residue in the food. The offered product contains verticillium leccani, that is a secret enzyme, which kills nematode. It forms special traps such as; mycelial networks and constructing rings in infected nematode. These are prepared by experts following latest techniques. Hence, these are widely appreciated among the users
- Bio VERT is a bio-insecticides. Active ingredient is a naturally occurring fungus vertcillium leccani, It is used for biologcal control of Sucking insects like mealy bugs, and different types of mites and nematodes.
- Nematodes and other insects cause billions of dollars of crops loss in the world each year. All the crops have damaging effect by at least one species of nematodes. They are highly capable of surviving in any environment and take up nutrients from plants (especially roots ) by needle like structure called stylet, which is used to pierce plant cells to get food. Infection by nematodes causes galls on the root, shoot, reduction in vigor, stunting, yield decline and chlorosis. Nematode infected plants do not respond to fertilizer input and bring about reduction in quality and Quantity of the crop yield.
- Cotton, Paddy, Wheat, Sorghum, Sunflower, Groundnut, Potato, Mustard, Cumin, Pulses (Moong, Tuver, Chana), Soyabean, Sugarcane, etc.
- Banana, Mango, Grapes, Guava, Sapota, Pomegranate, Custard, Apple, Orange, Citrus Fruits, Coconut, etc.
- Tomato, Chilly, Brinjal, Onion, lady´s finger, etc.
- Plantation Crops Coffee Tea, Cardamom, Horticulture plants, floriculture, Medicinal plants, Home gardening. Etc.
- Mix 10 gms of Bio-vert in 1 liter of water ( 150 gms per pump.)
- To prepare slurry, at one time miox only required quantity in spray tank and shake well. Spray immediately after preparation on soil and leaves. Spray to wet the leaves on both the sides.
- Can be applied at any stage of crop development (preseedling, vegetable growth, fruiting.)
- 2 Kg. / acre.
- Caution :
- Do not mix with chemical pesticides or insecticides at the time of application.
- Store in cool place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Verticillium Leccani : 1.5%
- Moisture : 8.0 %
- W/W carrier ( Talc) : 90.5 %
- Binder : 0.5 %
- Potency : 1x109 CFU when Packed